RENTALS POLICY REQUIREMENTS
Hours of OperationMon – Sat: 8-4 PM
- Must be 25 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess a major credit card.
- Minimum rental period: 5 nights (March 1st – August 31st) & 3 nights (September 1st – November 1st)
- Reservation deposit: $500 required to secure dates, this will be applied to your total balance.
- Security deposit: $1,000 will be collected 30 days prior to pickup and refunded upon return and inspection of rental.
- Mileage: You are allotted 125 free miles per day, any mileage over your accumulated amount will be assessed at $.60/mile.
- Generator: You are allotted 4 free generator hours per day, any time over your accumulated amount will be assessed at $4.00/hour.
- Fuel: The gas tank will be full when the RV is picked up and expected to be full upon return, if the unit is returned without a full tank of gas, you will be charged a $25 fee and the cost of the gas.
- You are required to put down a security deposit that is separate from the cost of rental.
- The security deposit is refunded back to you once you return the RV, and it is inspected by the rental department.
- If there is any damage found during the inspection, an estimate for repair will be made and disclosed to you before deducting any amount from your deposit.
All Rental Units
- The balance of your rental is due 30 days prior to day of pickup and can be paid by credit card, debit card or cash. We accept the following cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- The following is included in the rental price: prep & wash, full tank of gas, LP, sewer hose, water hose, electrical adapter, four rolls RV safe toilet tissue, toilet chemicals, RV demonstration, free parking(if needed) and insurance.
- SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED IN ANY OF OUR UNITS.
- Kitchen supplies and linens not supplied.
- You are required to dump your black and grey water tanks prior to return. We have a free dump station out front of our location for your convenience. Failure to dump will result in a $125 fee.
- Pets are allowed for and extra $25/night. Must sign Pet Addendum and agree to the “invisible pet” policy.
- If evidence of smoking or animals is found in your rental, you will be charged a $500 cleaning/deodorizing fee. If unit is returned and needs excessive cleaning, our standard labor rate of $139/hour will be charged.
- Additional accessories are available to rent for your trip; please ask our rental agent for more details.
- We are not open for pick-ups on Sundays, but returns are allowed.
- Pick up and return times will be determined when reservation is made.
- Please allow 30-60 minutes to allow us to go over the rental with you.
- Please request a quote online or call us at 585-398-8370 ext. 5107